Vincent Modzelewski - Sat, 12/7 @ 10:00 a.m.
Saturday (vigil): 5:00 PM
Sunday: 7:00 AM, 8:45 AM, 10:30 AM, 12:15 PM
Monday - Friday: 7:00 AM
Saturday: 8:00 AM
Holy Days: See bulletin
Confessions: Saturday, 3:30-4:30 PM
Feast of the Immaculate Conception
The Feast of the Immaculate Conception is on Monday, December 9th. It is not a Holy Day of Obligation this year; however, we are still having Masses and Adoration in honor of our Patronal Feast. The schedule is as follows:
Adoration: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Masses: 7:00 a.m., 8:15 a.m., 12:05 p.m., 6:00 p.m.
- Dec 8 2013 8:00 am - Breakfast with Santa
- Dec 8 2013 5:00 pm - KofC Holy Hour and Novena
- Dec 9 2013 9:00 am - Eucharistic Adoration
Helpful Forms and Links
Catholic Resource Center
We are excited to introduce our new Catholic Resource Center, which is located in the front vestibule of the Church. Please check out our selection of CDs, books, booklets and pamphlets for formation and evangelization. Suggested donations are on the kiosk. Please take advantage of this exciting opportunity!
Like Us on Facebook!
St. Mary Church is now on Facebook. Please go to www.facebook.com/stmarybranford and like our page, "St. Mary Church of Branford"!
Visits to the Sick and Homebound
Parishoners who are ill or otherwise unable to attend Mass for a short or extended period of time may have Holy Communion brought to them at home, or at a local nursing facility or hospital, by calling the St. Mary parish office at (203)-488-1607. If no answer, leave a message on extention 10 including your name and number and the name, address, and phone number of the patient.
Click here to download the 40 Day Spiritual Workout App for your phone.
Click here to download the Laudate App for your phone, a free comprehensive Catholic app with Daily Readings, Prayers, Interactive Rosary, and much more!
Click here to download the Missio App for your phone, launched by Pope Francis to stay up to date on Catholic news from the Vatican and around the world.
Click here for the daily Mass readings.
- Rev. Christopher M. Ford, Pastor
- Rev. Robert N. Landback, Parochial Vicar
- Rev. Robert J. Burbank, Priest In Residence - retired
- Sr. Carolyn Severino, A.S.C.J., Principal, St. Mary School
- Joanne L. Fresco, Director of Faith Formation
- Roger Erickson, Youth Minister
- Ronald F. Shea, Business Manager
- Lisa Arpin, Parish Secretary
- Emily Dunphy, Office Assistant
- Jorge Prego, Director of Music
- Sr. Annette D'Antonio, M.P.F., Music Ministry
- Mario DiNoto, Music Ministry
- Brian J. Reynolds, Cemetery Operations Manager
- Michael Naylor, Cemetery Operations Assistant