Saturday (vigil): 5:00 PM
Sunday: 7:00 AM, 8:45 AM, 10:30 AM, 12:15 PM
Monday - Friday: 7:00 AM
Saturday: 8:00 AM
Holy Days: See bulletin
Confessions: Saturday, 3:30-4:30 PM
- May 25 2013 8:00 am - Outdoor Mass
- May 27 2013 10:00 am - St. Mary School Fife & Drum Corps
- May 28 2013 7:00 pm - Spirit & Truth
K4J Vacation Bible School
Attention, all kids age 4 through grade 8!
The K4J (Kids for Jesus) "Summertime Blast" Vacation Bible School Camp will be held July 8-12, from 9:30am-12:30pm, in the Parish Center. Cost per child is $45, with a $5 discount for additional children in a family. Pick up a yellow registration form today on the table in the vestibule of the church. For questions, please contact Sallie Roth (203-481-2882) or Joanne Fresco (203-488-7412).
Helpful Forms and Links
Visits to the Sick and Homebound
Parishoners who are ill or otherwise unable to attend Mass for a short or extended period of time may have Holy Communion brought to them at home, or at a local nursing facility or hospital, by calling the St. Mary parish office at (203)-488-1607. If no answer, leave a message on extention 10 including your name and number and the name, address, and phone number of the patient.
To watch a video from our Parish Mission, please click here.
Click here for the daily Mass readings.
- Rev. Christopher M. Ford, Pastor
- Rev. Robert N. Landback, Parochial Vicar
- Rev. Robert J. Burbank, Priest In Residence - retired
- Sr. Carolyn Severino, A.S.C.J., Principal, St. Mary School
- Joanne L. Fresco, Director of Faith Formation
- Roger Erickson, Youth Minister
- Ronald F. Shea, Business Manager
- Lisa Arpin, Parish Secretary
- Emily Dunphy, Office Assistant
- Jorge Prego, Director of Music
- Sr. Annette D'Antonio, M.P.F., Music Ministry
- Mario DiNoto, Music Ministry
- Brian J. Reynolds, Cemetery Operations Manager
- Michael Naylor, Cemetery Operations Assistant