Saturday (vigil): 5:00 PM
Sunday: 7:00 AM, 8:45 AM, 10:30 AM, 12:15 PM
Monday - Friday: 7:00 AM
Tuesday & Thursday (during Lent): 5:30 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 AM
Holy Days: See bulletin
Confessions: Monday (during Lent), 6:00-7:00 p.m.
Saturday, 3:30-4:30 PM
Elda Torelli - Saturday, March 15 @ 10:00 a.m.
- Mar 12 2014 7:00 pm - Ladies Guild Monthly Meeting
- Mar 13 2014 9:00 am - Thursday Morning Bible Study
- Mar 14 2014 4:00 pm - Challenge Club
Helpful Forms and Links
Visits to the Sick and Homebound
Parishoners who are ill or otherwise unable to attend Mass for a short or extended period of time may have Holy Communion brought to them at home, or at a local nursing facility or hospital, by calling the St. Mary parish office at (203)-488-1607. If no answer, leave a message on extention 10 including your name and number and the name, address, and phone number of the patient.
Catholic Resource Center
We are excited to introduce our Catholic Resource Center, which is located in the connector between the church and the Parish Hall. Please check out our selection of CDs, books, booklets and pamphlets for formation and evangelization. Suggested donations are on the kiosk. Please take advantage of this exciting opportunity!
Please click here to download our 2014 Lenten Schedule!
Lenten Technology Corner
Download the free Lentsanity App from FOCUS for your smartphone by visiting www.focus.org/lent or going to the App Store! You can also follow their blog, website, and/or Facebook page on your computer.
Click here to download the the USCCB's Lenten Calendar of daily inspirations and suggestions for prayer, fasting, and almsgiving.
Click here to join the USCCB's "Call to Prayer and Fasting" for the intentions of life, marriage, and religious liberty. Get an e-mail or text message sent to you each week with the specific intention for each Friday's fast.
Abraham's Tent 2014
Like Us on Facebook!
St. Mary Church is now on Facebook. Please go to www.facebook.com/stmarybranford and like our page, "St. Mary Church of Branford"!
Click here to sign up for the USCCB's "Call to Prayer and Fasting" for the intentions of life, marriage, and religious liberty. Have weekly e-mails or text messages sent to you to inform you of the specific intention for each Friday's fast.
Click here to download the 40 Day Spiritual Workout App for your phone.
Click here to download the Laudate App for your phone, a free comprehensive Catholic app with Daily Readings, Prayers, Interactive Rosary, and much more!
Click here to download the Missio App for your phone, launched by Pope Francis to stay up to date on Catholic news from the Vatican and around the world.
Click here for the daily Mass readings.
- Rev. Christopher M. Ford, Pastor
- Rev. Robert N. Landback, Parochial Vicar
- Rev. Robert J. Burbank, Priest In Residence - retired
- Sr. Carolyn Severino, A.S.C.J., Principal, St. Mary School
- Joanne L. Fresco, Director of Faith Formation
- Roger Erickson, Youth Minister
- Ronald F. Shea, Business Manager
- Emily Dunphy, Office Assistant
- Jorge Prego, Director of Music
- Sr. Annette D'Antonio, M.P.F., Music Ministry
- Mario DiNoto, Music Ministry
- Brian J. Reynolds, Cemetery Operations Manager
- Michael Naylor, Cemetery Operations Assistant